Message from the owner:
We bring more to our clientele than just providing a service. We acknowledge each and every customer that walks through the door to be special in their own unique way.
We make it our purpose to meet each client’s needs by providing one on one consultations, recommended services and products with the utmost professionalism.
We recommend you arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment so you may settle in, relax and enjoy a herbal tea, or refreshing glass infused spring water.
New customers are encouraged to arrive 15 minutes prior to their scheduled appointment to allow time to fill out the client questionnaire forms.
Please advise your technician if there have been any changes in your health or medication since your last visit.
Late arrivals may result in a shorter service time.
Upon arrival we suggest you turn your cell phone off or to vibrate to ensure a relaxing experience.
Rescheduling / Cancellation
We ask that you respect the time that is reserved for you. If for any reason you need to reschedule your appointment, we require a 24 hour notice so we may schedule another appointment.
Less than 12 hours notice for a cancelled appointment will be charged 50% of that scheduled service.
We accept Cash, Debit, Visa and Master Card
Parking is at the front of the building.
- Senior Tuesdays (62+): Save 15% on regular priced services and 10% on regular priced product
- Gift certificates are non-redeemable for cash
- Prices are subject to change without notice
- Treatment packages are non-transferable between clients
- All our systems are FDA approved
- Qualified & Certified medical aestheticians
- Gift certificates are available for all occasions
- We are happy to customize spa packages
- Customer referral program
- We accept WaySpa gift cards
- Ask us about our all natural skin support supplements